Sorry, not sorry. Less than 50 days..

Well, it's that time of year.. I've waited as long as I could but I cannot contain myself anymore. My true colors are about to come...


Well, it's that time of year.. I've waited as long as I could but I cannot contain myself anymore. My true colors are about to come out and I'm not even sorry. 
Here goes....
ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS TIME!
Turn on Hallmark channel because they have their heads in the game already too! Next weekend our town hosts a holiday sampler, complete with hot chocolate, trolley rides, Santa and wooden cutouts of carolers who brave the winter weather 24/7 during the holiday season. 
This year I will be going all out for holiday sampler (photos will be included later)
So tell me, are you with me? #teamchristmasallyear :-P

Do you celebrate Christmas? Do you have any traditions for the holidays you do celebrate?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images