Writing Recap: Just Getting Started

After planning, plotting, mapping and imagining this thing; I have actually been able to start writing. And, I must say it's going well....

After planning, plotting, mapping and imagining this thing; I have actually been able to start writing. And, I must say it's going well. But, with work, after work activities, and blogging, I've had a lot of writing going.
It's okay, I kind of, sort of love it!
I've written a whole chapter, and I know it doesn't seem like much but I feel pretty darned accomplished. At this point, all it's going to take is a good, solid, anti-social weekend to really get the ball rolling.
But, I bet you're wondering what is this "book" even going to be about? Well, I can't tell you a lot of details just yet. As I get further along, I can post some teasers here and there. But here are some things I will tell.

Genre? My book is going to fall into the genre of contemporary but more specifically will be, what I like to call, Chick Lit. For those of you who may not be big readers, this genre is one of my favorites because it has a little bit of romance, a little bit of everyday life and of course humor.

Characters? I have more than 20 characters planned out for this book. One main character, her family and then four others who will become pretty big influences to the plot.

Plot? This one's a secret, so you will have to be patient.

So, let's chat. Do you think I'm crazy for doing this or what? Because, I sure do!
Comment away!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images