Small Town Fun Challenge

Happy Sunday, loves!  I've decided to challenge myself to something and here's the goal. I want to do something fun, in my small ...

Happy Sunday, loves! 


I've decided to challenge myself to something and here's the goal. I want to do something fun, in my small town or a small town near me, each week.

The reason I got to thinking about this is two-fold. The first reason was because as adults, sometimes we forget to just let loose and have fun. The second is that there is a lot to do in small towns, whether we know it or not. 

So, here's what I'm going to challenge myself, and anyone else who wants to join in, to do. 
  1. Get out and find something fun to do -- or just stop and think about what you've been doing and realize you're having fun.
  2. Take a picture, documenting in some way that fun is being had.
  3. Share what was done and why you thought it might be fun.
Any questions? I will give at least weekly updates on this challenge right here on my blog. But, will also share pictures on my social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Ready? Set! HAVE FUN!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images